All you need is:
- Chopping board
- Pastry brush
- A baking tray with a cooling rack on top of it
What to do:
- Slice the oranges into 1/4 inch slices, discard the ends of the oranges.
- Dab the oranges with kitchen towel to get rid of the excess juice.
- Pour some of your Cinnamon powder onto the chopping board, then using the pastry brush, gently spread a small amount of Cinnamon over the front and back of each slice.
- Then pop them on the cooling rack on a baking tray and place them in the oven at 120c.
- Let them cook in the oven for at least 3hrs checking them occasionally.
- Let them cool on the cooling rack then use them to decorate your tree (by threading ribbon through them) or arraigning them in a pot porri bowl.