Sunday 26 February 2012

Spring is here...

Just a few pictures of spring, it has come on all of a sudden! It was 18c today and so here are some pictures of last weekends adventure, we went to a snowdrop walk in a neighbouring village. I like snowdrops, but I do prefer bluebells after growing up so close to a bluebell wood. We had a lovely walk around the woods and then had tea and cake in the local church, how English!


Above (from left to right: A single snowdrop, sunlit snowdrops, from inside the boathouse


Above (from left to right): roots in water and the church pews in Brinton church


Above (from left to right): me eating cake, crocus in our garden, a swan who went for a paddle

And now to end this blog with a piece of music which always makes me giggle, last may I sat with my grandparents listening to this record, 3 generations all in fits of giggles!


Poisoning Pigeons in the Park by Tom Lehrer on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment